- 20% discount off museum & stadium tours at Croke Park Stadium Tours
Croke Park Stadium has a heritage as rich as Ireland’s itself. Beginning life as the City and Suburban Racecourse, it hosted a variety of sports including hurling and football and got its current name in 1913 after Archbishop Thomas Croke, one of GAA’s first patrons. The stadium would go on to play a significant role during Ireland’s turbulent 20th century history: rubble from the Easter Rising bombings was brought to Croke Park as a viewing mound for spectators and, after players were barred from entering the ground by the British government in 1918, Camogie players decided to play outside the ground on Jones Road.
But it is also remembered for a plethora of astonishing sporting clashes and has seen the likes of future Taioseach Jack Lynch, Christy Ring and Tony Keady play their best hurling on its field. It’s not just known for Gaelic sports either and now regularly holds concerts from the world’s biggest artists including U2, Bruce Springsteen and Ed Sheeran. It has and continues to be part of the sporting and cultural heritage of our nation, so what better way to pay tribute to that than by seeing the stadium for yourself?
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Croke Park Stadium Tours website and browse for your tour or exhibition
- Click ‘Buy Now’ for your chosen date
- In your basket, enter the voucher code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out Croke Park’s Facebook page to hear about special offers!
Can I get a student discount with Croke Park Stadium?
Yes, the tour and museum both have student tickets available.
How can I get to Croke Park?
Croke Park is in Dublin 3, close to the centre, Dublin Airport and Dublin Port. The closest railway is Drumcondra, the closes DART stations are Connolly and Clontarf. LUAS & Intercity services serve Connolly Station and many buses serve the area too. More details here.
Is there parking at Croke Park?
Yes, the stadium has 600 on site spaces. Free parking is available in the Cusack Car Park by the Cusack Stand.
- Phone: 0035318192300
- Email: email@example.com
- Tour times vary, see here for details
- GAA Museum times vary seasonally, see here for details