- Special Student Rate of €12.80 at Dublin Zoo
- Family Tickets From €47.50 at Dublin Zoo
- 30% discount for student entry at Dublin Zoo
Dublin Zoo is one of the oldest in the world, with a heritage that stretches back to its founding as a private society in 1831. In 1840, with 46 mammals and 72 birds on loan from London Zoo, it opened to the public on Sundays, a gesture that was remarkable at the time. Today, public visitors are at the heart of what Dublin Zoo does, with over 1 million animal lovers through the doors each year to explore its 28 hectares of land.
You’ll find over 100 different species of animals here, with an African Savanna habitat that houses giraffes, zebras, rhinos and many more. The Kaziranga Forest Trail is where you’ll find the much beloved elephants and there are habitats containing golden lion tamarins, nile crocodiles and a Sea Lion Cove too. As you’d expect, Dublin Zoo upholds strict codes of animal welfare from European and Global Associations to safeguard its creatures’ wellbeing. It also partners with charities and researchers to encourage the spreading of knowledge and development of good practice in the natural world. As a champion of biodiversity it's well worth your time!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Dublin Zoo website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Buy Tickets Online’
- Select your tickets and click ‘Add to Cart’ then ‘Checkout’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Dublin Zoo’s newsletter to hear about some brilliant offers!
Are student tickets available at Dublin Zoo?
Yes, student tickets are available with a valid ID card. Ticket prices here.
Is there a car park at Dublin Zoo?
There is no car parking at the zoo, but there are spaces around Phoenix Park including the Lord’s Walk and Cricket Grounds car park.
Is Dublin Zoo accessible for those with additional needs?
Yes, carers go free and the majority of the zoo is accessible for those with wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties. There are 9 accessibility toilets onsite and 10 wheelchairs available. See here for the full list of accessibility provisions.
- Phone: +353 (0)1 4748900
- Email: email@example.com
The zoo opens at 9.30am and last admission is 3.00 - 5.00 depending on the time of year. More info here.