- €15 off when you Book Online at Stena Line
- Up to 20% off Bookings in the Sale at Stena Line
- €50 off Ferry Plus Hotel Breaks to Britain at Stena Line
- 10% off Bookings at Stena Line
Stena Line is unrivalled in its service of ferry crossings from Ireland, UK and Europe, leading the way in cheaper, reliable travel that opens doors to a whole host of destinations for your next holiday. Discover the freedom of travelling with your car, van or bike, with a choice of 22 routes across a highly-developed network of ships crossing the Irish Sea, the North Sea and connecting Europe with Scandinavia.
Stena Line is one of the world’s largest ferry operators, with 35 ships of different varieties; including fast ferries, combi-ferries and ships solely for cargo sea transportation. They have been sailing across the Irish Sea for over 450 years, with their first recorded service departing from Dublin to Holyhead. During their 450th birthday year of 2011, they carried 14.7 million passengers, 1.6 million freight units and 3.1 million cars. We think it is safe to say, that when you choose Stena Line, your trip is in safe hands!
- Select the vouchercloud offer code you would like to take advantage of and click ‘Show Code’ before clicking ‘Copy Code’
- The Stena Line website will automatically open in a new tab, where you can select the route you wish to take
- Choose the number of passengers and how you will be travelling.
- Copy the Stena Line offer code from vouchercloud into the ‘Offer Code’ box
- Click continue
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Use the Low Fares Finder on the Stena Line website when you book to help you find the lowest prices for your ferry travel
Can I get Stena Line gift vouchers?
You can, they are right here.
Can I get a brochure for Stena Line?
Yes, these can be found here.
What arrangements can Stena Line make for people with access needs?
All ferries are adapted for wheelchair and reduced mobility passengers, though some have restrictions on the number of wheelchairs that can be taken onboard. Phone Stena on 01 907 5555 at least 48 hours in advance of your trip to discuss your needs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before.
Can I secure my Stena Line booking with a deposit?
Yes, on the Rosslare - Cherbourg route, you can secure the booking with €100 or 10% of the booking value (whichever is greater). This is only available if you’ve made the booking more than 43 days in advance. The full amount is due 42 days in advance.
- Phone: 01 907 5555
- Contact form here
The cancellation policy depends on what fare you choose. Economy tickets are non-refundable, whereas Flexi and Premium Tickets can be cancelled without a fee up to a certain point. More details here.
General Reservations (01 907 5555) opening hours:
- 08.00-22.00 Mon–Fri
- 09.00-22.00 Sat–Sun