- Additional Members from €4.50 Per Month at AA Ireland Membership Insurance
- 50% Off Plus Get €60 Off with Home Insurance Online Orders at AA Ireland Membership Insurance
- Extra 10% off AA Member at AA Ireland Membership Insurance
The AA is one of Ireland’s leading service providers. Having been established here since 1910, it now provides insurance for over 225,000 Irish customers and breakdown cover for 300,000. Its roadwatch service provides up to the minute traffic updates to keep you informed about what’s going on on the roads and its app brings many of its fantastic services to the palm of your hand. You can track your rescue in-app, monitor your certificates and renewals and even get directions to where you need to go.
These days, we’ve got less time than ever to hang around waiting for the car to be fixed, but with 80% of breakdowns fixed on the roadside, The AA will have you up and running again in no time. Plus, with loads of great rewards available including insurance and hotel savings, getting involved could be well worth your while. Dedicated to serving the needs of motorists, it’s got advice on purchasing a car, driving in mainland Europe and a handy blog to keep you in the know about the latest developments.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the AA Membership Insurance website and click ‘Get AA Membership’
- In your basket, enter the voucher code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to AA Membership Insurance’s newsletters to hear about news and special offers!
Can I pay my AA insurance in monthly installments?
Yes, though you’ll need a credit or debit card to pay a deposit.
Will I be charged for AA callouts?
You can call the AA out 6 times without charge, 3 times for Rescue Plus customers. Repeat callouts for the same fault are not covered.
Are there restrictions on the vehicles The AA covers?
Vehicles over 3.5 tonnes and wider than 2.3m cannot be covered. This also applies to caravans and trailers on tow too.
Do I need my AA membership card if I break down?
If you don’t have your card with you, just quote your membership number. You’ll need a form of ID to show The AA patrol too. Alternatively, downloading The AA Rescue App acts as a virtual membership card.
- Phone: 01 617 9104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat here
You can cancel your policy after 14 days for a refund providing you haven’t made a claim. Outside of this you won’t receive a refund and a €50 cancellation charge applies.
- Helpline: 01 617 9104
- 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
- 10am-3pm Saturday