- €15 off with Advanced Bookings at Irish Ferries
- 20% off Britain & France Bookings at Irish Ferries
- Britain from €89 one way at Irish Ferries
- 20% off Bookings in the Autumn Sale at Irish Ferries
Whether you’re on your way to enjoy the lush, green countryside or the warm-hearted cities of the Emerald Isle, or are leaving it to reach British or French soil, Irish Ferries will get you from A to B without breaking a sweat. As the leading ferry operator crossing the sea to and from the Republic of Ireland, Irish Ferries boast the most modern fleet of ferries currently in Europe.
Offering up to 16 daily ferry crossings from the UK to Ireland within a selection of two routes; Dublin to Holyhead and Rosslare to Pembroke, Irish Ferries provide comfortable, budget travel for everything from last minute holidays from Ireland to direct, reliable freight transport to the UK. They also offer routes from Dublin and Rosslare to Cherbourg and Roscoff in France, where you can step aboard their luxurious Oscar Wilde ferry and reach France in comfort and style.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Irish Ferries website and search for your route
- Tick the ‘With Promotion Code’ box, enter your code and click ‘Book Now'
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Join Irish Ferries’ Frequent Traveller programme to earn rewards the more you sail!
Can I get Irish Ferries vouchers?
You can, they are right here.
Does Irish Ferries have provisions for those with access needs?
Yes, it’s ports and ships are wheelchair accessible and there are dedicated seating areas and specially adapted toilets for those in wheelchairs. There are also registered hearing loops at all reception desks and guide dogs are allowed on deck. There are more provisions so see here for the full policy and be sure to contact Irish Ferries at least 2 days before you travel to discuss any needs you have.
How much luggage can I take with Irish Ferries?
Car passengers can bring as much as they can fit into the vehicle. Foot passengers are limited to 2 suitcases per person at a maximum weight of no more than 22kg (Dublin / Holyhead route) or as much as they can comfortably carry from the terminal building to the ship (Rosslare / Pembroke). Foot passengers can bring small items of hand luggage onboard. Day trip passengers without cars can take one small piece of hand luggage only. More details here.
- Phone: +353 818 300 400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation charges depend on type of ticket booked and how long before your crossing you are cancelling. See here for more details.
- Monday - Friday: 0800 - 1900
- Saturday: 0800 - 1600
- Tel: +353 818 300 400