- 10% off London Passes
- Child Passes with Travel from £45 at London Pass
- 6% off Orders on Passes at London Pass
- 15% off 3 and 6 Day Pass Orders at London Pass
There are few cities in the world with the heritage of London. Founded by the Romans at the turn of the last millennium, it dwindled in stature until the 9th Century when it was revived under the Saxons. With the arrival of the Normans, London as we know it began to take shape and the city would live on through momentous events including the Black Death, the Peasants’ Revolt and the Great Fire of London. With the splendour of the Tudor period and the turmoil of the English Civil War, the city marched into the modern era, a focal point for world events well beyond the 20th century.
The London Pass helps you to access all of this history and much more and has been enjoyed by over 2.9 million visitors since its launch. You’ll see Tower Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral, Churchill’s War Rooms and much more. Over 92% of respondents would recommend it to a friend so streamline your visit by cutting straight to the best attractions with the London Pass!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the London Pass website and click ‘Buy Now’
- Select your tickets and click ‘Checkout’
- At the checkout, enter your details and, at the bottom of the screen, click ‘Promo code? Click here’, enter the promo code and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to London Pass’ mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
How many times can I visit each attraction on a London Pass?
Only once, but there are over 80 on a ticket so there’s plenty to do!
What ticket types are there with London Pass?
Adult and Child (5-15 years old) tickets are available.
Is the London Pass suitable for those with disabilities and carers?
Some attractions offer free carers' tickets, so it may be better to book with your preferred attractions individually. Contact them directly for details.
- Phone: +44 (0) 20 7293 0972
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collection in London: Free from London Pass collection desk (open 7 days a week)
- Instant mobile ticket: free
- Home delivery: £7.95
- More information here
You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive a refund. You must not have activated or started using your pass when you cancel it. Contact customer services to cancel your pass, you will then need to send it back by post at your own expense.
You can purchase an Extended Money Back Guarantee that extends this policy to 12 months. T’s & C’s apply.