- 2 for 1 tour tickets to the Aviva Stadium
Aviva Stadium might only have opened in 2010, but it’s built on a site of sporting history that stretches back to 1872. The Lansdowne Road Stadium originally played host to athletics, cricket, football, tennis and more but soon became synonymous with Irish rugby above all else. The first soccer game took place here in 1971 when Ireland played Italy, and the stadium became the Irish national soccer team’s home soon after. As well as being the oldest sports stadium in Europe, Lansdowne Road hosted concerts from some of the biggest artists in the world including Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson and U2.
Lansdowne Road Stadium closed in 2006 for rebuild and opened in May 2010 as Aviva Stadium, renewed and updated for the modern era. Since 2010, over 1.8 million ticketed visitors have passed through its turnstiles and the stadium has resumed its place as the home of Irish soccer and rugby. Fans can embark on exciting tours of this legendary venue, soaking up the atmosphere of the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, dugout, conference rooms and more on their visit.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Aviva Stadium website and browse for your product
- Click ‘Book Now’, select your date and time and click ‘Add to Cart’
- Enter your coupon code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out the facebook page to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Aviva Stadium vouchers?
Yes, these can be bought in person or over the phone.
Is the Aviva Stadium tour suitable for visitors with access needs?
Yes, it is fully accessible. Contact the team for more details.
Can I take a tour of Aviva Stadium on a match day?
Tours are not available on match days, and can be restricted on days leading up to large events. See the website for more information.
How long does the Aviva Stadium tour last?
Tours last 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Can I park at Aviva Stadium?
Yes, parking is available for tour patrons, located just past the Elvery’s shop on Lansdowne Road.
- Phone: 00353 (0)1 238 2300
- Email: email@example.com
Tours take place hourly starting at 10am, with the final tour at 3 or 4pm depending on the time of year. More details here.