- Rome Accommodation from €19 Per Night at Airbnb
- Helsinki Accommodation from €11 at Airbnb
- Exclusive €20 off Your First Booking at Airbnb
- €35 off First Bookings at Airbnb
Airbnb started off as an air mattress on a living room floor. Its founders needed to make some extra money to afford rent, so rented out the mattress night by night (including breakfast) and a business idea was born: what if you could rent out empty rooms in your home to travellers in your city? The hosts make money, the visitors save on a hotel and Airbnb takes a commission: everybody wins! This model quickly proved a hit and now joins the likes of Uber as a big hitter in the tech-based sharing economy, continuing to grow in users and properties every day.
Now operating in over 65,000 cities across the globe and with a total of 200,000,000 guests to date, Airbnb is at the heart of many people’s journeys all over the world. From business travellers to leisure-seekers, it has opened up a world of opportunity to experience more of the planet. With the recent addition of experiences and restaurant bookings, Airbnb is committed to getting its users off the beaten track and into something new in all kinds of ways.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Airbnb website and choose your location
- Click on your chosen properties, enter your dates and guests and click ‘Book’
- At the checkout, click ‘Add coupon’, enter your code and click ‘Apply’
- In your basket, click ‘Agree and continue’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Introduce a friend to Airbnb and you’ll both get money off your next trips!
How do I book a place on Airbnb?
Some hosts let you book instantly, others will want to approve your reservation first. If this is approved, you’ll be able to book later: this process usually takes no longer than 24 hours. More information is here.
How can Airbnb help me stay safe?
You can look at profiles and reviews of hosts before you book, as well as checking for verified numbers, social networks and references and you can ask hosts to complete these verifications before booking. You’ll find more details on how to stay safe here.
How can I pay on Airbnb?
You can pay with many credit or debit cards (including AmEx), PayPal and Apple Pay for iOS App.
Airbnb has 3 standardised cancellation policies that vary depending on the host’s preference:
- Flexible: full refund if cancelled up to 48 hours before
- Moderate: full refund if cancelled up to 5 days before
- Strict: 50% refund if cancellation made up to 7 days prior
Terms apply, see here for more details.