- €10 off Orders Over €25 at Groupon
- 10% off Local Deals at Groupon
- Up to 70% off in Dublin Special at Groupon
- Extra 25% off Orders at Groupon
Groupon started life in November 2008 with a simple idea: that large numbers of people buying a single product could land themselves a discount. Unsurprisingly, the idea proved a hit with customers and it’s now one of the most famous and best loved discount sites in the world. Groupon is a must-visit for any goods you need to buy, from jewellery for your cabinet to beauty products that bring out the best in you every time, why hit the high street when you could get it cheaper here?
It’s also excellent for booking holidays; from sun-drenched getaways to adventurous trips and international culture expeditions, Groupon has everything the intrepid traveller needs to see the world. Homegrown experiences are here too, including zorbing, yoga retreats and much more for you to enjoy. Groupon always displays the original price of the product so you can see what you’re saving, and the small print is shown nice and large so you can trust that what you see is what you get!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Groupon website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Buy’
- At the checkout, click ‘Promo or Gift Code’
- Enter the code and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your details to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out the Facebook page to see some great deals!
How do I use my Groupon voucher?
Visit ‘My Groupons’ to download and print your voucher or pull it up on your app. The instructions will be under the fine print or in the ‘Instructions’ section.
When will my Groupon voucher expire?
This depends on the voucher, check the T’s & C’s to confirm.
Does Groupon have a referral scheme?
Yes, refer a friend to Groupon and you could get credit to spend on the website.
- Phone: +44020 3510 0444
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact form here
For purchases of goods, you can return your Groupon within 14 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund, unless stated otherwise in the fine print. Item must be in original conditions and packaging.
For purchases of getaways, you have up to 15 days before departures to notify Groupon of your wish to cancel by clicking ‘I still need help’, unless stated otherwise in the fine print. More details here.