- Books from €2 at Tesco Ireland
- 3 for €30 Pampers Baby at Tesco Ireland
- Samsung Galaxy S7 from €99 at Tesco Ireland
- Mexican Sauces & Kits from €1 at Tesco Ireland
- 50% Off Selected L'Oreal Shampoo at Tesco Ireland
Tesco first came to Ireland in 1997 and has spent the last two decades establishing itself as the nation’s favourite supermarket chain, offering extraordinary value and variety from Donegal down to Cork and everywhere inbetween. Whether you’re in doing the big shop or you’re just running in to grab some milk, you’ll find everything you’re after for an incredible price when you shop with Tesco. Millions of saving-savvy Irish shoppers choose Tesco for all their home supplies and groceries.
Make sure your wallet’s got a Tesco Clubcard
in it for access to a huge selection of exclusive deals and benefits. More than just your average loyalty rewards scheme, Tesco Clubcards give you access to a wide range of perks, features and discount vouchers, meaning you can transform your trip to the supermarket into something really rather special. That applies across the board, however, as Tesco is more than your average supermarket, and always goes the extra mile to ensure a quality, affordable shopping experience for all its customers.
- Pick your discount and copy the code if one is presented
- Follow the link to Tesco's website
- Browse the virtual aisles and add your items to your virtual trolley
- Once you’ve got everything you need, proceed to Checkout
- Either sign in or create an account , then choose your delivery option
- Enter your delivery and contact
- Paste your code into the ‘Clubcard vouchers and eCoupons’ box
- Proceed to payment with your newly discounted price
- If no code necessary, your discount is automatically applied to the final price!
Sign up to Tesco’s mailing list and be the first to hear about exclusive news, deals and offers.
What is Tesco’s Charity of the Year?
Tesco’s Charity of the Year changes year in, year out. Click here
to find this year’s.
Does Tesco have a Click & Collect service?
Tesco’s easy-to-use Click & Collect option means you can make your order and pick it up at a time that’s convenient for you.
Where’s my closest Tesco store?
You can use the store locator here
to find your nearest Tesco store.
Customer Services: 1850 744 844
Clubcard: 00 800 00 591688
Grocery: 00 800 00 225533
You can view Tesco’s returns policy in full here.
You can find the opening times of your local Tesco store here.