- €10 off First Orders Over €50 at Marks & Spencer
- €20 off Orders Over €150 at Marks & Spencer
- Up to 70% off in the Sale at Marks & Spencer
- 20% off Clothing, Shoes and Homeware at Marks & Spencer
Marks and Spencer might be a huge brand name today, but it had pretty humble beginnings as a penny bazaar at Leeds Kirkgate Market in 1884. When owner Michael Marks partnered with Tom Spencer in 1894, M&S as we know it today really started to take shape, becoming an essential homeware outlet at the start of the 20th century. During this time, M&S began to sell more essentials including underwear and its bra launched in 1929 was an instant and lasting hit (even today, one in 3 women own an M&S bra!). Today M&S continues to enhance the lives of its customers and make good living affordable for all.
In its online store, you can take care of your clothing needs whether you’re looking for a sharp suit, show-stopping dress or casualwear for the weekends. You’ll also find beauty products to keep you glowing and homeware to kit out your place with the electricals, white goods and kitchenware you need. Then there’s the online version of the famous M&S food hall so you can stock up the fridge too!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Marks and Spencer website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Basket’ then ‘Checkout’
- In your basket, enter the promotion code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Secure Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out Marks & Spencer’s offers page for some great deals!
Can I get free delivery with M&S?
Yes, if you spend over €30.
Where is my nearest Marks and Spencer store?
You can search for your nearest store here.
Can I recycle with M&S?
You certainly can. Waste electronic equipment (including batteries) can be taken back instore on a one-to-one basis when an equivalent item is purchased.
- Phone: 1800 656 641
- Contact form here
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days, free (€3.95 if order under €30)
- Tracked Express: 2-3 working days, free (€9.95 if order under €59)
- Delivery to store: 2-3 working days, free
You can return your purchase within 14 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Some exclusions apply. Items can be returned by post or to a store. See here for further details.