- Women's Fragrances from €17.50 at L’Occitane
- Travel & Discovery Collections from €12 at L’Occitane
- Gifts Under €40 at L’Occitane
- Free Gift Worth €29 on Orders Over €65 at L’Occitane
- Free Shower Gel Collection (worth €29) when you Spend €60 at L’Occitane
L’Occitane is one of France’s finest and most recognisable beauty brand exports. It has a rich history, which started in the flower meadows of Provence. In 1976, L’Occitane’s founder, Olivier Baussan began distilling rosemary essential oil to sell at the local markets. The oils proved to be very popular, so he expanded his repertoire to include soaps and creams. As the brand developed, it put more time and money into scientific research. L’Occitane now has around 100 lab technicians working from 11 labs based in Manosque. The knowledge gleaned from the extensive research ensures that L’Occitane products strike exactly the right balance of natural ingredients (a percentage of which are organic) at the optimum concentration suitable for a range of skin types. Rest assured that everything in a bottle or jar bought from L’Occitane’s extensive range is brimming with ethically sourced, botanically-derived ingredients that will give your skin and hair a natural boost.
When you shop online, you’re in for a treat whether you’re purchasing gifts for loved ones or wishing to implement a new beauty routine. There’s a plethora of scrummy lotions and potions to get you looking and feeling your best from morning till night. Why not start your L’Occitane skincare odyssey today by browsing for Bestsellers, Skincare, Body Care, Fragrance or Gifts amongst many other collections!
- Browse vouchercloud for a code that tickles your fancy, then copy it.
- Click ‘shop now’, then wait to be redirected to the L’Occitane Ireland website.
- Fill your basket with goodies, then go to your shopping bag when you’re done.
- Enter your promo code in the box provided, click ‘submit’ button.
- Go to the bottom of the page, click ‘continue to checkout’ to make your payment.
Sign up to the L'Occitane newsletter and you’ll be treated to monthly product updates, sales news and information about consumer competitions.
Can I get my L'Occitane purchases gift wrapped?
Yes, the L'Occitane gift packaging service is free of charge. Simply select 'My order is a gift' when you reach the checkout.
Can I shop L'Occitane online for my favourite scent or botanical product?
Yes, you can shop for your preferred botanical ingredients via the Collections pages.
Can I send corporate gifts with L'Occitane?
Yes, find out how on this page.
Call Customer Services: 1800 901 501 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, Sat 9am - 5pm)
Choose a contact option from this page of the website
Direct message via Facebook or Twitter
Standard Delivery in 2-4 Working Days (Free on orders over €30)
Click & Collect (delivery to Irish stores in 1-3 working days, free on all orders)
L'Occitane will issue an exchange or a full refund to the original credit card for any unopened products returned within 28 days of the date of purchase. All items must be unopened and in a saleable condition.
Use the Boutique Locator tool to find your closest store and its opening times.