- Dublin to Rio de Janeiro from €867 Return at Air France
- Dublin to Barcelona from €202 Return at Air France
- Dublin to Selected World Destinations from €396 at Air France
Air France has been carrying passengers since its formation in 1933. Today, it is France’s biggest airline and one of the world’s largest carriers by revenue and passengers transported. Over 90 million customers were carried in 2016 to and from more than 320 destinations in over 118 countries. You can use its ‘fares by map’ function to search the world for places to go: from the epic cultural paradises in the Middle East to the sunbaked cities of Africa, the shores of the Caribbean to the geographic magnificence of Scandinavia; all are within reach using Air France.
Its choice of Economy, Premium Economy, Business and La Première classes ensure there’s a way to travel that suits your budget, but however you fly you’ll get great service, comfy seats and delicious meals when needed. Not to mention first-class duty-free shopping thanks to La Boutique and a range of entertainment options. Wherever you’re going, keep it Air France to get there in style!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Air France website and search for your route
- Select your fares and click ‘Continue’
- Click ‘Discount code / discount voucher’ and enter your code
- Finish entering the rest of your details and click ‘Pay’
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Air France’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
How can Air France help with passengers of reduced mobility?
The Saphir assistance service will help you on your trip. Saphir can assist with baggage, special equipment, airport transport and more. Contact 01 605 0389 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details. See here for more details.
Does Air France have a loyalty scheme?
What kind of airline would it be if it didn’t? Join the Flying Blue scheme to earn airmiles on your bookings.
Can my child travel alone with Air France?
Yes, thanks to the Kids Solo service. See here for more details.
The cancellation policy depends on the terms of your ticket. Standard tickets are non-refundable, Flex tickets are refundable with a fee and Business Flex tickets are refundable without charge. Click ‘Review/modify’ your reservations’ on the website.
Telephone sales: + 353 16590442
- Monday to Friday 8.00 am - 8.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9.00am - 5.30pm