- Buy a Click & Go Holiday Voucher Now & Receive a Free Bonus Gift Voucher of up to €100 at Click & Go
- 5 Star Luxury Holidays from €445pp at Click & Go
- €1 Deposit Holidays - Book Now - Pay Later at Click & Go
- €85 off Family Sun Holidays Bookings Over €2000 at Click & Go
- 5% off City Breaks - Book by 31st July at Click & Go
Click & Go was only founded in 2010 but has quickly made a name for itself in the online package holiday sector. With years in the industry CEO Paul Hackett’s aim is to deliver the best experiences possible for his customers, by living and breathing holidays.
Click & Go aims to make your holiday excursion as fast, convenience and cheap as possible. Everyone deserves a holiday but unfortunately not everyone can afford to pay for it in one big go; with Click & Go’s deposit scheme you can book your vacation with just €1 deposit. Click & Go will pay it for you so you can reserve the holiday - you can then pay your balance in staggered amounts so that the financial cost is painlessly spread.
If you are unsure of where to go or need clarification on a subject you can either peruse Click & Go’s well written and informative blogs, or even just pop an email over to a member of customer service; they’ll be pleased to answer any question you have.
- Click on the offer and copy the promo code
- Click through to the website and add your product to the basket
- Enter the promo code in the box
- Complete the transaction
To get the best deals and latest offers sent right to your inbox, sign up to Click & Go’s newsletter. Just leave your email address!
When will Click & Go take the balance?
The final balance is due 10 weeks before departure. Payments will automatically be taken from the card given at time of booking on the due date advised at the time of booking.
Do I need travel insurance on my Click & Go?
Passengers should have adequate travel insurance from the time of booking or soonafter to make sure that they are covered from the day the policy has been taken out. Click here for a quote.
Can i cancel my booking with Click & Go?
You can but cancellation fees apply depending on the time prior to departure.
- More than 70 days prior to departure: Loss of all non-refundable elements* plus €50 administration fee applies.
- Within 29 - 70 days prior to departure: Loss of all non-refundable elements* plus 50% of the remaining balance
- Within 22 - 28 days prior to departure: Loss of all non-refundable elements* plus 70% of the remaining balance
- Within 08 - 21 days prior to departure: Loss of all non-refundable elements* plus 90% of the remaining balance
- Within 07 days of departure: 100% of the cost of the holiday is forfeited.
Most correspondence from Click & Go will be via email. Your Click & Go travel documents will be issued approximately two week days before departure, if the holiday has been paid in full. Your documentation will be emailed to you and will also be available to download through your 'Manage My Holiday' account.
Telephone: 01 539 7777
If you are unhappy with the service that you have received from Click & Go please email or phone a member of customer service.