Iarnród Éireann is the national rail service of Ireland, serving towns and cities across its breadth to bring great value transport to everyone. It runs the DART trains that help you get around Dublin and the Cork Suburban Rail that makes County Cork accessible to all. It’s also responsible for the Belfast Enterprise line and much of Eire’s regional cross-country services, so if you’re heading to Limerick, Galway or Rosslare Europort, this is the place to be.
There’s a huge range of tickets available at varying prices and flexibilities so you can get the fare that works for you. From the cheap and cheerful Low Flex fares to the Semi-Flexible and Flexible alternatives if your plans are looking changeable, there’s a ticket here to suit your needs. With season tickets, tourist tickets, student tickets and beyond, every fare you could ever want is here.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Irish Rail website
- Search your journey and dates, select your tickets and click ‘Book Tickets’
- On the ‘Payment Overview’ screen, enter the voucher code in the indicated box and click ‘Add’
- Then click ‘Pay Now’ to complete the purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a voucher code will be applied automatically
Check out the Special Offers page to get some great deals on fares
Can I get a student discount with Irish Rail?
You sure can, enter your details here and enjoy a discount.
Can I get live updates from Irish Rail?
Yes, check out the live travel updates here.
Where is my nearest Irish Rail station?
Search for your Irish Rail station here!
Irish Rail Phone: 01 836 6222
- Low Flex tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Semi Flexible Fares can be refunded up to 24 hours before departure if the ticket has not been printed, subject to a 20% fee.
- Flexible and First Class tickets can be cancelled up to 90 minutes before departure if the ticket has not been printed.
- Refunds must be claimed within 28 days of the end of your ticket. An administration fee will apply.
Customer Service Line: (01 836 6222)
- 08.30hrs-18.00hrs Monday to Friday