- Free glass of Prosecco with your meal at Brasserie Sixty 6
- Buy one lunch main and get a 2nd for €5 at Brasserie Sixty 6
Brasserie Sixty 6 is consistently voted one of the best restaurants in Dublin — and for good reason. You’ll find stunning decor, a great atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent food and drink at prices that won’t have you running for the door. Whether you’re looking for a leisurely brunch, a quick bite on your lunch break or some fine evening dining, this is a restaurant that works any time of day. With an expertly assembled set menu as well as mouth-watering a la carte dishes, you’ll find stunning recipes however you like to order.
Expect some quality 21-day aged steak from the grill, fresh fish cooked to perfection as well as beautifully dressed salads and pasta options. The bar is as well stocked as you’d expect with premium cocktails, a mouth-watering wine list and plenty of beers and spirits too. Having proudly earnt a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, this is a restaurant locals rave about, so come on in and experience it for yourself!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Present the code to your waiter on arrival to take advantage of the offer
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out Brasserie Sixty 6’s Facebook page for news on promotions and deals!
Where is Brasserie Sixty 6?
66-67 South Great Georges St.,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Does Brasserie Sixty 6 have a loyalty scheme?
Yes, get a Brasserie Sixty 6 card from the restaurant and register it here to take advantage of the scheme.
Does Brasserie Sixty 6 have vegetarian and coeliac adjustable options?
Yes, you’ll find veggie, coeliac and gluten free dishes and many dishes can be adapted for vegans too. See here or enquire within for more information.
Can I get Brasserie Sixty 6 vouchers?
You can indeed, click here to find out more.
- Phone: +353 1 4005878
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact form here
- Monday-Friday: 12.00 - 22.00
- Saturday & Sunday: 10.00-22.00