- 20% off Gift Shop & Cafe with Sea Life Annual Pass
- 12 Months Unlimited Entry to the UK’s Top Attractions with Merlin Annual Pass
- Standard Adult Online Tickets from €9.50 at Sea Life Bray
- 1 free child entry (when accompanied by a full paying adult) at Sea Life Bray
Sea Life Bray is part of the Sea Life franchise, owned by Merlin Entertainments. Merlin Entertainments is a massive player when it comes to special days out, and it owns world-renowned attractions such as LEGOLAND, The London Eye and Madame Tussauds. The Sea Life brand welcomes more than 20 million guests each year to 50 aquariums and 6 sanctuaries. It cares for over 180,000 creatures living in incredible themed habitats. Visitors can get close (without getting wet!) to all sorts of weird and wonderful sea creatures - from the large and menacing sharks to smaller, less intimidating jellyfish and seahorses. And it’s not all just about the wonderful spectacle of seeing a live underwater world close-up, you can learn about marine biology and marine conversation too.
If you like to get really close up and personal with nature, then you’ll be pleased to know that you can watch over 1,000 sea creatures being fed at intervals throughout the day. From native rays to tropical fish, marvel as the inhabitants of the tanks gorge on their favourite edible treats. If you’re looking to entertain a big rabble for the day, why not book a Birthday Party for your little ones to enjoy? They’ll get a personal tour of the Sea Life centre, followed by a scrummy meal at Pizza N Cream.
- Find a promotional code to copy on the vouchercloud website.
- Click ‘shop now’, and wait to be redirected to the Sea Life Bray website.
- Choose tour ticket type, add to your basket.
- Choose the ‘promotional codes’ tab from the blue menu.
- Enter your code, then click ‘submit’.
- Complete the payment instructions on the follow page.
Book for a group of 10+ people and you’ll start making great savings on your ticket price.
Can I transfer a Sea Life Bray booking?
No, once a booking reference has been issued it’s not possible to amend or transfer it.
What if I want to book a school trip to Sea Life Bray?
You can call the school bookings number to arrange your group booking: 01 2866 939.
What’s the complaints process at Sea Life Bray?
Verbal notification must be put in writing asap. Write to Guest Services Team at Sea Life Bray within 28 days of the end of the visit. Sea Life Bray cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint.
Write to: The National SEA LIFE Centre, Strand Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
General Office: 01 2866939
You can purchase tickets online or at the ticket office. Your tickets will be emailed to you if you book online.
You must contact a member of staff immediately. It is not possible to get a refund from a cancelled order.
Monday - Sunday: 10.00-17.00 (last entry 16.30)