Sony is a global electricals giant - one of the most distinctive and recognisable home entertainment brands that is consistently showing off a high level of techie prowess. Sony is a multinational corporation with headquarters in Tokyo. Its diverse product and services offering spans consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services. Sony products are ever present in homes and shops the world over, stocked in a vast range of department stores and stand alone outlets. Whether you’re looking to implement a whole new high-tech home entertainment system, find some 4K film recording kit for work or simply need to upgrade your TV or MP3 player - Sony should be your brand of choice as you’re guaranteed superb quality, longevity and excellent customer service to boot!
If you want to do some research before you buy a new PlayStation, headphones or in-car speakers - you’ll find the Sony Ireland website full of handy info and easy to digest product descriptions to help guide you through the buying process.
- Find a code to copy from the vouchercloud website.
- Click ‘shop now’, and follow the link to the Sony website.
- Shop for your items, then go to your basket when ready.
- Enter code in voucher code box, click ‘apply’.
- Click ‘checkout’ to complete your purchase.
Check the ‘Offers, Deals and Promotions’ page for the latest discounted items and services.
I’m a professional, where can I find industry standard Sony products?
Go here for the professional Sony product pages.
Where can I get Sony tech support?
You can find support on these pages. Simply find your product on the list and click through to read the tech support info.
Can I register my Sony products?
Yes, you can register here, and once you have an account, you can implement your warranty and manage your orders.
- Choose from Sony Mobile, Playstation or Electronics options on this contact page
- Use the Sony Twitter or Facebook pages to direct message the company’s customer services team
- Talk to the Sony Community via the community hub
- Use the store locator tool to find your closest outlet
You can collect your items in-store, or use the Sony outlet’s online delivery service if it has one. Prices will differ from outlet to outlet.
If there is a fault with your product, check your warranty to see if you can claim a refund/replacement. Or take it back to the store you bought it from to request a refund.
Sony operates online, so you can shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Its products are sold in department stores all over Ireland, so visit the store locator to find your local store’s opening times.