iHerb has been online since 1996 and now stocks over 1200 brand names and over 35,000 products on its many pages. Running from its state of the art distribution centres in California and Kentucky, its products are kept fresh and potent ready to be shipped to customers across the world. There’s everything you need to live a healthy life here, from Amino Acids for mental capacity to Shea Butter Foot Masks for looking after your feet, it’s literally covered from head to toe in great products!
iHerb is incredibly easy to use — you can search by brands if there’s a particular name you’re attached to, by product if you know precisely what you’re after or by health concern to find the best herbal solution to your problem. With an active blog to keep you abreast of developments in the herbal world, iHerb is an ideal place to stay on top of all things wellbeing.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the iHerb website and browse for your product
- Click on it and select ‘Add to Cart’ then ‘Checkout’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to iHerb’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Does iHerb have an offers section?
Absolutely, you can check out its specials section here.
Does iHerb cater for people with dietary requirements?
Yes, it’s got ranges for vegans, vegetarians, Kosher diet followers and more. Click its ‘Speciality stores’ icon to see its full range of these.
Can I trial products at iHerb?
Yes, see it’s trial section here to try products in small quantities to see if they work for you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact form here
Shipping costs vary depending on the items and method you choose. You will have a chance to review these at the checkout.
You can return your purchase within 60 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Sign in to your iHerb account, go to your Order History page, look for your order number, click “Refunds/Returns” and follow the procedure.