Specsavers was launched in 1984 and quickly became one of the UK’s most trusted opticians. Now spreading its wings abroad, it’s enjoying the same sort of success in Ireland too. It’s got single-vision lenses for those in need of one type of correction, bifocal lenses to incorporate two prescriptions, or varifocals to accommodate a variety of tasks and situations.
Contacts are in sharp supply here with Acuvue, easyvision, Bausch+Lomb and plenty of other trusted brands to see you on your way, so whether you prefer dailies, weeklies or even monthlies, you’ll sort your eyecare with ease. There’s also a comprehensive eye health section online meaning you’ve got access to tips and knowledge about how to look after your eyes. Specsavers is truly an all-in-one solution for the eyes, a place where you can get a test, some new eyewear and aftercare sorted too, so if any of this copy is blurry, you know where to go!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Specsavers website and browse for your product
- Click on it and then click ‘Select prescription’ then ‘Add to Basket’ and ‘View Basket’
- In your basket, click ‘Do you have a promotional code?’ enter your code and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Checkout Securely’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a promotional code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Specsavers’ mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Specsavers gift vouchers?
You can, they are right here.
Where is my nearest Specsavers store?
You can search for your nearest store right here.
Where can I find Specsavers offers?
Its offers page is here.
How can I book a Specsavers eye test?
Select your local centre to book an eye test.
- Phone Specsavers: 0818 275 739
- Contact form here
- Delivery of contact lenses depends on product and prescription
- Frames can only be ordered or purchased instore
You can return your Specsavers purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Contact customer services who will advise you on where to return your items. Full policy here.