- 30% off Women's Shoes & Boots
- Dresses from €27 in the Sale at French Connection
- 20% off Full Price Orders at French Connection
- New Arrivals from €8 at French Connection
- 10% off First Homeware Orders at French Connection
- 20% off With Stylist at French Connection
French Connection has been around since 1972, when its founder, Stephen Marks set up a fashion label that he hoped would appeal to a broad market. Fast forward nearly 40 years later and his dream is most certainly alive and well! French Connection branched out from clothing into many other market arenas including; sunglasses, opticals, homeware, cosmetics, watches and shoes. What sets French Connection apart from the competition in all these markets is that it puts superior design first and foremost, so that the products have a uniqueness that’s hard to replicate.
Ireland is lucky enough to have 5 French Connections stores located in Dublin, Cork and Kildare. If you’re more of a virtual shopper, then you’re in for a treat when you shop online with French Connection. The stripped back and clean looking website is divided into Man, Woman, Home, Sale and Blog. As well as shopping for the sharpest tailored garments around, you can pick up some perfume, accessories, shoes and gift cards if you’re spoiling others rather than yourself. The Sale section is well worth a look if you’re shopping on a shoestring.
- Browse vouchercloud to find a suitable promo code to copy.
- Wait to be directed to the French Connection website after you click ‘shop now’.
- Fill your shopping basket, then go to ‘checkout’.
- Enter your email address to start up an account.
- Fill in personal info on pages 1 - 2.
- On page 3, enter your promo code in the box and click ‘submit code’.
- Fill in payment details on page 4 to securely pay for your purchase.
Sign up to the newsletter and be in for a chance to win prizes, enter competitions, learn about new product ranges and special offers.
How do I sign into my French Connection account?
Simply go to this portal page to access your account.
What is French Connection’s stance on ethical trading practices?
You can read its Modern Slavery Statement here.
Does French Connection provide any sizing guidelines?
Yes, you can read them here.
Call: +44 1792 784 150
Monday - Friday: 9am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm
Matrix Business Park
Leave a message on the contact page
€9, delivers within 1 - 5 working days
Read the ‘Returns from outside the UK’ section of the Returns Page.
Use the Store Locator tool to help find this information.