A brand of Annexio Limited, LottoGo is dedicated to bringing you the fun of the world’s lotteries every day of the week, so when you fancy taking a chance the LottoGo is just the place to do it. Letting you bet on the outcome of draws across the world, you can enter competitions across the planet rather than being restricted to your country’s own.
If you’re new to the game, you can find a help section online that’ll take you through how it works, its many benefits and of course how to cash in your winnings — you’ll be savvy in no time. There are also virtual scratchcards and games aplenty, so you can keep busy until the next draw . Licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, you’re in good hands at the LottoGo, so get betting!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the LottoGo website and choose your draw
- Select your numbers or go for a ‘Lucky Pick’ and click ‘Pay Now’
- In your basket, enter the discount code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out LottoGo’s list of odds and prizes for all its draws, so you can work out the best possible way to spend your cash!
Can I get a LottoGo subscription?
Yes, opt for a subscription when you choose your numbers and you’ll automatically be entered into all future draws of your selected game. Payment will be taken at a weekly basis and you can cancel any time. More details here.
Will I pay tax on my winnings with LottoGo?
This is ultimately down to local tax rules and so depends on the draw, see here for details.
What responsible gambling tools does LottoGo have in place?
You can access reality checks, maximum deposit limits, time-outs and self-exclusions. These are all available from your account, see here for more details.
- Email: email@example.com
- You can cancel your subscription by clicking ‘My Subscriptions’ on your account and switching from ‘Y’ to ‘N’ on your chosen field.