Marvin. Not just the first name of an awesome soul singer or the last name of a wild west hero, but now the name of Ireland’s best way to get delicious takeaway food right to your door. Whether you fancy chipper or chinese, pizza or pad thai, Marvin is the answer. With access to 800 takeaway outlets across the nation, you can forget about going hungry and relax as your favourite meals are brought straight to you. If you fancy a sofa dinner in front of the telly this is the perfect option, but it works wonders for a lunchtime treat at the office or even a nifty pick-me-up breakfast too.
There are takeaways everywhere from Cork to Dublin, Galway to Waterford, so wherever you are in the country, Marvin has a way to cure your hunger, fast. Even better, ordering is quick and easy so you’ll be getting back to whatever you were doing in no time. Order enough meals and you could even enjoy bonus dishes - it’s all part of the service from Marvin.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Marvin website and enter your postcode
- Select your preferred takeaway and click ‘Order Food’, then ‘Order Now’
- Select your dishes and click ‘Add to Order’
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Basket’
- At the checkout, beneath the payment method click ‘Add Voucher Code’, enter your code and click ‘Apply Code’
- Click ‘Proceed’ to proceed
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out Marvin’s Facebook page to hear about some amazing deals!
Where is my nearest Marvin takeaway?
Enter your postcode on the Marvin website and you’ll see your nearest takeaway joints.
How can I pay with Marvin?
You can pay with Visa or Mastercard.
How many loyalty stamps do I need for a free Marvin meal?
You need 10 loyalty stamps to get a free meal. Each order will get you 1 stamp.
- Marvin Phone: 01 524 2987
- Marvin Email: email@example.com
Delivery is usually no longer than 45 minutes.