Increasing your chances of winning big by taking a moment to follow these quick steps:
- Start off selecting a deal or voucher code from our page, then redeem it by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ prompt next to it.
- When you choose a deal that doesn’t use a code, our link will take you to your chosen deal on the Lotto Social site.
- If you’ve got a code, copy it before proceeding through to the Lotto Social website.
- Log in to your account or create one, then scroll down your dashboard once logged in to the box indicated below.
- Paste your code in the box and hit ‘Claim’, after which your deal will be automatically applied whenever you book your lotto ticket.
Check out the Lotto Social ‘voucher codes’ page for freebies like bonus credit, free game spins and more.
Lotto Social bundles
Buy in bulk to get top value from your bet at Lotto Social. Visit the Lotto Social ‘Bundles’ page to book multiple lines for less – from the Italian Superenalotto to the Euromillions. Selected bundles also include free credit, allowing you to book more lotto lines in the future without spending a penny.
Lotto Social referrals
When you know others eager to join a syndicate without the effort of actually managing it, send them a quick referral to Lotto Social. If your friend decides to go ahead, you’ll have 3 different rewards to redeem – 1000 points when they create an account, £5 credit when they complete their profile and £5 cash once they join a syndicate using your unique referral code.
Lotto Social charities
If you fancy doing a good deed whilst testing your luck, make a donation over on the Lotto Social ‘Hope’ page. Here you’ll find a rotation of charities to which you can donate, during which you’ll also secure some free lines as a reward for your generosity.
You can choose between one-off and ongoing syndicates when you sign up to Lotto Social, with ongoing syndicates being charged automatically when agreed (weekly, monthly etc.). You can opt in and out of these active syndicates when logged in via the dashboard.
Refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis, so if you think you’re entitled to your money back, submit a request and await a response (see contact form link below).
If you’ve got a question regarding your Lotto Social syndicates or account, reach out using the following:
Message: Fill out the Lotto Social contact form online.
FAQs: For quick answers to questions regarding game, accounts, billing and more.