When you’re sorting out your vehicle rental, you don’t want to take risks - you want to go with a trusted provider that has proved itself time and time again. Hertz is just that provider, with a history that goes back to 1918 when it started with a dozen Model T Ford cars in Chicago, Illinois. Since then, it has built up over 8,000 hiring locations across 145 countries. Wherever you end up in the world, you won’t be far away from a Hertz!
All different types of vehicle are available here, whether you’re looking for a 4x4 to transport a couple of families around or a compact VW to get you from a to b, a hefty van for moving house or a prestige vehicle to impress someone on a special evening. Hertz even has used car lots that you can visit to pick up a bargain on something outstanding. Whether you’re renting domestically or booking something for your next holiday, Hertz can sort this essential part of life with ease.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Hertz website and arrange your booking
- Choose your payment option and click “Proceed to review and book”
- In your basket, enter the discount code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out Hertz’s special offers section to get some truly great deals!
How old do I have to be to rent with Hertz?
You must have been eligible to hold a valid driving license for a minimum of 6 years and have actually held one for a minimum of 2.
Where is my nearest Hertz pickup point?
You can search for your nearest Hertz pickup point right here.
Is fuel included in my Hertz rental?
No, fuel is not included in the price, though you can purchase a tank of fuel from Hertz when hiring your car.
- Hertz Phone: 0207 365 3369
- Hertz Email: email@example.com
You can cancel a prepaid reservation within 7 days of the original booking time. An administration fee will apply if your booking is cancelled after this time. If you have elected to pay in advance, you must notify Hertz if you wish to cancel your booking, otherwise charges will be applicable to you.
To see the opening times of your local centre click here.