- Up to €50 off Return Fares Between Northern Ireland and Britain at Direct Ferries
- Travel to Liverpool from just €68 each way with P&O Ferries at Direct Ferries
- Holland Ferries from €124 at Direct Ferries
- France Return Ticket from €49 at Direct Ferries
Direct Ferries has been getting customers the best deals on their waterborne travels since 1999, and today it serves over 2600 routes from 700 ports worldwide. Price comparison websites are everywhere these days, and now they’ve taken to the seas so you never have to miss out on bargains for your boat. A great way to travel with the family, friends or as a solo adventurer, you’ll get great views of the ocean and save on your carbon footprint too.
Each destination has its own guide page so you can check out the most popular routes and operators, as well as read about things to see and do in the country and check out reviews from people who’ve already made the trip. Partnering with Booking.com, you can also sort out your accommodation for when you get there, making Direct Ferries even more convenient. To check out onboard facilities, click here for your guide to what’s on deck wherever your going.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Direct Ferries website and search for your crossing
- Click on it then select ‘Continue’ on your preferred deal
- In your basket, enter the voucher code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Direct Ferries’ mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get a student discount with Direct Ferries?
Where this is available, then yes. You will find more information in the reservation system, where applicable.
How can I pay with Direct Ferries?
You can pay with AmEx, JCB, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa or PayPal.
Can I travel with Direct Ferries when pregnant?
This varies from company to company. Generally, you can travel up to 28 weeks pregnant. You may be required to produce a certificate of fitness to travel after this time. Contact Direct Ferries prior to booking for further information.
- Phone: (+353) 01 514 3773
When you book, you’ll be sent a confirmation email which you can then exchange for tickets at the port or in some cases on the ferry. Be sure to take the email to the port in all cases.
Cancellation policy depends on your ticket terms and conditions. Go to ‘My Account’ for more information.
Phone: (+353) 01 514 3773
- Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 18:00
- Bank holidays: 0900 - 1500