- 5% off Coldplay Tickets at Seatwave
- 5% off Justin Bieber Tickets at Seatwave
- 50% off all Booking Fees For Music and Sporting Events at Seatwave
- 10% off tickets to see Paolo Nutini at Seatwave
Seatwave was founded in 2006 as a marketplace for fans with spare tickets they needed to sell, as well as thoses who missed out on tickets for upcoming events first time round. It is now owned by legendary ticketing website Ticketmaster, founder member of STAR: the industry’s leading self-regulatory body. You can be sure of peace of mind when booking, as Seatwave features a TicketCover Premium policy that will refund your purchase should anything go wrong with your tickets (subject to certain terms), and the TicketIntegrity guarantee that means your tickets will always be genuine.
The selection here is enormous with events big and small, in Ireland and beyond. You’ll find stadium filling rock and pop acts, hip-hop stars packing out arenas as well as jazz, blues, reggae and classical acts too. Sports fans will be delighted to see rugby, soccer, motor racing and WWE tickets aplenty, and theatre fans will get all the musicals, circus and comedy action they could ask for. There are festivals here too, so you can be sure of getting access whatever event you’re after!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Seatwave website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Buy’ on your date of choice
- In your basket, click ‘Do you have a discount code? Click here’
- Enter your code and click ‘Update Price’
- Enter your details and click ‘Go to Payment’ to finish
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out Seatwave’s facebook page for exclusive deals and competitions!
How much is the booking fee with Seatwave?
This depends on the value of your ticket and how many tickets you’ve booked.
How can I pay at Seatwave?
You can pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or AmEx.
How do I find out the face value of my tickets at Seatwave?
If you add the tickets you’re looking for to the basket, you will see this information in the ‘My Tickets’ section.
Tickets are normally available 1-2 weeks before the performance. If you have not received your tickets within 5 days of the event, contact Seatwave. Delivery charge varies.
You cannot get a refund unless the event is cancelled. This does not apply to events that are postponed. However, if you purchase Ticketcover Premium you will be able to claim a refund in the event of your illness, injury, event postponement etc.