The city of Boston boasts a number of success stories: a cracking tea party in 1773; Harvard University; the band Boston. Now we can add footwear brand New Balance to that list. Originally founded in the great city as an arch support company in 1906, NB spread its expertise towards running shoes. It grew to dominate the running shoe market as recreational running enjoyed a boom in the US and beyond over the course of the 20th century.
Over 110 years on and New Balance is still making waves, even for the Republic itself when it dressed the Olympic Council of Ireland at Rio 2016. What’s more, every time the national team hits the soccer field, they do so wearing New Balance manufactured kit. You too can be part of this sporting powerhouse by buying your next pair of sneakers or general apparel from the New Balance range. Whether you’re looking to take your game to the next level or just feel good walking down the street, New Balance kicks the competition well and truly into touch.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the New Balance website and browse for your product
- Select your size then click ‘Add to Bag’ and ‘View My Bag’
- In your shopping bag, click ‘Have a promo code?’, enter your code and click ‘Apply’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a promo code will be applied automatically
Sign up to New Balance’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get free delivery with New Balance?
Very much so, free delivery is available on orders over €50.
Where is my nearest New Balance store?
You can search for your nearest store using the handy store finder.
Does New Balance have an outlet?
Yes, NB has several outlets, for men, women and kids!
- Standard Delivery: free (€5 on orders below €50), 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery: €15 (1-3 working days)
You can return your New Balance purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Repack the item, attach the prepaid UPS label and drop the parcel off at the nearest UPS access point. See the returns page for more information.