- €15 off Orders Over €75 at F&F
- €10 off when you spend €50 at F&F
- Up to 50% off Sale Items at F&F
F&F began its journey to success in Britain back in 2000 and its presence in Ireland swiftly followed in 2001. In 2008 F&F began its international take-over, expanding to Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Just a few years later, F&F became truly global by opening its doors in Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea and China. Today, F&F can be found in around 600 stores across Central Europe and 150 stores globally. F&F has a unique position in the retail marketplace because it is exclusively associated with the Tesco supermarket brand. In most Tesco stores around Ireland, you will be able to shop for clothes, underwear, shoes, accessories, school uniforms and holiday wear when you go on your weekly food shop. F&F is so handy, you’ll be able to get last-minute essentials at bargain basement prices which are bound to please the people who hold the tightest of purse strings! F&F garments are fashion-forward and comfortable, and its collections are ideal for everyday wear, as well as sporty pursuits and special occasions.
- Find and copy a code from the vouchercloud website.
- Click ‘shop now’ and wait to be redirected to the F&F Ireland website.
- Do your shopping, then go to your basket when you’re ready.
- You will need to log in or create an account first.
- Once you’ve filled in the delivery section, go to the payment section.
- Enter your eCoupon code in the box, then click ‘add’.
- Click ‘pay now’ to finalise your transaction.
Join the mailing list to get all the latest F&F news, special offers, flash sales and behind-the-scenes looks at new product ranges.
Why can’t I find an F&F garment in store?
It’s possible that items you see online have gone out of stock in-store. Once a collection has sold out, a new collection starts up.
What sizes does F&F stock?
It stocks items from size 6 to size 22.
Can I buy F&F clothes online?
No, you can only purchase F&F clothing in Tesco stores.
Call Tesco Customer Services: 1850 744 844 (8am to 6pm Mon to Sat, 9am to 4pm Sun)
Fill in the contact from on this page
Use the Tesco Ireland Store Locator tool to find your nearest store and its contact details.
F&F is exclusive to Tesco, so you can only make purchases through a Tesco store.
If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, or find a fault - return the garments to the store you bought it from. There will be a returns counter, make sure you take your receipt with you.
Use the Store Locator tool to track down this info.