Bershka is a lot like its target audience: young, imaginative and with an unstoppable thirst for the latest fashions. At Bershka, it doesn’t matter if you’re a nerd or one of the cool kids, as long as you take a bold attitude to your style. Created in 1998 to fill a gap in the market for uncompromising young people’s fashion, today there are over 1000 stores in more than 70 countries across the world — Bershka’s vibe has clearly caught on in a lot of places.
The Bershka design team is made up of 60 creative professionals who make the 4000+ products you’ll find across Bershka’s range. Shop stylish and you could even end up featured as one of the Bershka stories and show the world how fabulous you are! Check out its app and social pages to make sure you get the most out of your Bershka experience.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Bershka website and browse for your product
- Click on it, choose your size and click ‘Add to Basket’ then ‘See Shopping Cart’
- In your cart, click ‘Do you have a promotion code?’, enter your code and click ‘Use Promo Code’
- Click ‘Place Order’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a promotion code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Bershka’s newsletter to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Bershka gift cards?
You can, they are right here.
Where is my nearest Bershka store?
You can search for your nearest Bershka right here.
Does Bershka do free delivery?
Unfortunately not, but you can get free delivery to a store and collect it there.
- Bershka Phone: 1 800 55 34 22
- Bershka Standard Delivery: €3.95
- Bershka Express Delivery: €9.95
You can return your Bershka purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive a refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging and include a receipt. You can return items instore or by post. Stockings, socks, earrings, headbands and other hair ornaments cannot be returned or exchanged. Full policy here.