- 2 Course Lunch Set Menu for €14.99 at Carluccio's
- Main Courses From €10.95 at Carluccio's
- 2 Course Christmas Menu for £17.99 at Carluccio's
Carluccio’s has only been on the scene for a few years but has already had a huge impact on the Irish food landscape in a short space of time. Bringing you authentic Italian food at competitive prices, Carluccio’s restaurants are buzzing full of satisfied customers and helpful staff: the atmosphere is second only to the cooking! Menu-wise, you’ll find a remarkable array of antipasti to kickstart your meal including crispy calamari and buffalo mozzarella; followed by carbonara, giardiniera and lasagna dishes or some satisfying meaty secondi. Not forgetting the deli pizzas featuring the finest and freshest toppings!
If you’d like to take some of the Carluccio’s experience home with you, its restaurants are filled with deli ingredients to add to your cooking, and its online store is home to some of its most popular items. You’ll find mouth-watering oils and vinegars, delectable grissini and pasta you’ve only dreamt about. You can even take home some delicious Prosecco, Limoncello and wine too.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Carluccio's website and browse for your product
- Click on it and select ‘Add to Basket’ then ‘Checkout’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Carluccio's mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Carluccio's gift vouchers?
You can, they are right here.
Where is my nearest Carluccio's?
You can search for your nearest store right here.
What sustainability initiatives is Carluccio’s part of?
Carluccio’s is a founding member of the Sustainable Restaurant Association. All its eggs are free range, upwards of 92% of its waste avoids the landfill and all waste cooking oil is converted to biofuel. Better still, its fish is sustainably sourced in consultation with the Marine Conservation Society. You’ll find details of all its initiatives here.
- Phone: +353 1 633 3957
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact form here
Opening times vary from restaurant to restaurant, so check out your nearest Carluccio's here.