When it comes to sorting out your holiday, you’ve got a lot of options, but why would you go anywhere else than the world’s largest travel site? Now boasting over 630 million reviews and opinions covering over 7.5 million accommodations, airlines, restaurants and attractions, TripAdvisor helps you sort the wheat from the chaff, the good from the bad, the “actually 5 star” from the 2 star hovel with ideas above its station. From finding flights and hotels to places to eat and must-visit sites for when you touch down, TripAdvisor is your companion to a better holiday from start to finish.
More than that, it compares prices from over 200 hotel booking sites, meaning it’s an indispensable tool for finding the best deals on your rooms. Wherever you’re going, TripAdvisor makes for the ultimate companion, whether you’re intending on sipping cocktails on the beach in Cancun, chilling in a gondola in Venice or walking along the Grand Canyon in Arizona, TripAdvisor has everything you need to nail your holiday. Plan ahead on its website and take its expertise with you thanks to its app - this is one service that’s here every step of the way.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the TripAdvisor website and browse for your flight, hotel booking or attraction
- Select your date and number of visitors then click ‘Add to Basket’ and ‘Checkout’
- In your order summary, click ‘Edit Promo Code’ beneath your total, enter your code and click ‘Apply Code’
- Click ‘Continue’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a promo code will be applied automatically
Check out TripAdvisor’s Facebook page for access to some great deals!
Can I adjust my booking on TripAdvisor?
If you paid through the TripAdvisor website, you can make adjustments through your rental inbox, though some of these may be chargeable. If you paid directly, contact whoever runs your accommodation.
What payment methods does TripAdvisor accept?
TripAdvisor accepts Visa, Mastercard or AmEx.
Does TripAdvisor have a forum?
Yes, its forum is a great place to connect with other travellers and find out what to do at your next destination.
Cancellations depend on the individual cancellation policy of your booking. Head to your rental inbox and click ‘Cancel booking’, then follow the instructions — but note that you may be charged.