- 15% off Diamond Rings at Goldsmiths
- 15% off Diamond Rings with Sign-ups Plus Free Delivery at Goldsmiths
- 15% off Orders at Goldsmiths
- 10% off Selected Jewellery at Goldsmiths
- 10% off Sale Orders at Goldsmiths
Goldsmiths has a rich and prestigious history in the retail sector. As premium purveyors of precious stones and gold and silver personal adornments, Goldsmiths has been at the top of the game since 1778, when it opened its doors to customers in Newcastle. While it still trades from the very same premises, Goldsmiths stores have cropped up in all major cities and town round the UK. Although there are currently no showrooms in the Republic of Ireland, you will find 5 in Northern Ireland - and of course there is the online store, which gives you the option to shop till you drop in the comfort of your own home any time of the day or night! Goldsmiths has celebrated a few significant milestones over the years. It was the first retailer to stock Rolex watches in the UK, and more recently, it made the Rugby League trophy.
You can be sure to find the creme de la creme of bling in any Goldsmiths showroom, whether you want a serious rock to show your commitment to your life partner, or simply fancy spoiling yourself with a classic timepiece. Choose from big brands like Rolex, Omega, TAG Heuer, Breitling and Canadian Ice amongst many others.
- Browse our site for a copy to copy.
- Click ‘shop now’ and wait to be redirected to the Goldsmiths website.
- Fill your basket with goodies and go to ‘checkout’ when ready.
- Enter your discount code in the box below your purchase.
- Click ‘apply’, then select your delivery method.
- Fill in your payment details to complete the transaction.
Sign up for the newsletter and receive all the top offers and flash sale news delivered direct to your inbox.
Can I leave feedback about my Goldsmiths purchase?
Yes, simply fill in this form, and be automatically entered into a prize draw.
What if I lose my Goldsmiths receipt?
You can request another one from Customer Services, as long as you provide adequate information about your purchase.
How do I know what ring size to buy from Goldsmiths?
You can use this handy printable ring size guide to help you get the perfect fit.
Call: +44 800 849 5051 (Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 6pm, Bank holidays: 9am - 5pm)
Write to head office:
Our Head Office address is:
2 Elland Road,
Delivery fees depends on the value of the purchase. A courier service is offered for high-priority/high cost items that require a signature. You can arrange to do Click & Collect if you live near one of the stores.
You can read the full Returns Policy here.
Opening times vary from store to store, so you should use this Store Locator tool to find the information.